Application form for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for EU students 2013
The call for the scholarships Category B is CLOSED
For people from one European country or for those who have carried out their main activity (studies, training or work) at least during 12 month ,in one EU country, in the last five years.
In order to request admission to the EMMC TCCM or to apply for an Erasmus Mundus Category B scholarship, please, send the on-line application form below before the deadline, on the 31st of January, 2013 at 0:00 h (Spain's local time).
After the submission, you will receive a confirmation message containing the data provided. Please, check very carefully the information introduced in the form fields before pressing the submit button: there will be no possibilty of modification after the submission.
Please, note that this call is only for students with EU-EEA nationality or those who, not being European, can proof that have spent at least 12 months in an European country along the past five years
Many people apply 2, 3 or even 4 times. This is to let you know that you have only to apply one time, no more. If after you applied you receive an email with your application, then your application has been received for us. In the case you don't receive that email; you have to contact us through our email address.
Once you have applied, you have to send us your documentation. If you don't send your documents you won't receive any email from us (a part of the email with your application). Just in the case that you apply and send us documents we will contact you in order to let you know if your application is completed or not.
Be careful before apply more than once.
Do not forget to send, in a separate email to the Coordinating Institution (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following scanned documentation:
- A motivation letter.
- A Curriculum Vitae including detailed academic information.
- An English transcription of the academic record (and a document describing the subjects studied in the university degree and the marks obtained, with special attention to the ones listed on the “who_and_how” document, for Bachelors not awarded in Europe or different from Physics, Chemistry or Materials Science).
- An English transcription of the bachelor degree certificate and any other university degree that you would like to be considered during the selection process.
- A valid certificate of English language (in case it is the teaching language at bachelor level, a certificate issued by the University could be included instead)
- A copy of your whole passport, all the pages from the beginning to the end. If your passport doesn't contain the information regarding the last five years, you have to send also a copy of your previuos passport (it's no valid any other document like ID card or birth certificate).
- A letter on the conformity with the call guidelines (download template here)
- If your nationality is not European, a proof of having spent at least 12 months in a European country along the past five years.
How to send the documents
All the documents mentioned above (1.-8.) must be sent in the same pdf document. The first page of that document must contain a list with all the documentation included on it (all the points listed above are mandatory) and the number of page within the document, as a Table of Contents.
IMPORTANT: The subject of the electronic mail should be: EMTCCM_EU13_FirstName.FamilyName being FirstName and FamilyName equal to the contents of the fields first name and family name in the online application form. In any other case, your application might not be processed.
Upon receipt of your electronic mail, the application documents will be reviewed by an expert at the Coordinating Institution. In a few days(1), you will be notified about (a) inconsistencies and/or missing or incorrect documentation that should be re-sent to complete your application, or (b) the completion of your application, depending on your case.
The required and corrected documents must be sent, before January 31st. (2) After that date, applicants who have successfully completed their application will receive a message containing useful information and important dates. Incomplete applications will be discarded.(3)
(1) During holydays, Christmas time, and close to the end of the call, the time taken to review your application may be longer, so be strongly reccommend you to send your application at earliest as possible.
(2) Applicants must complete their documentation before 31st January, 2013. You have to keep in mind that the days before deadline we receive a lot of applications, so you have to send all your documentation in the proper way and with enough time in order we can check it.
(3) Any academic achievement who has not been supported with the corresponding certificate before the 31st of January, 2013, may not be considered.
(4) Form fields with an asterisk mark are mandatory
(5) For any question you may have, please send us a message to email@example.com
Application form (it is mandatory fill it)