Open Call to register in the EMTCCM. This period is oriented to people who have their own funding to join the master. The necessary money to follow the master it will depend of your country.
EU-students: 4500€ per year (it includes participation costs and tuition fees) + 1000 per month for living costs.
Non- EU students: 6000€ per year (it includes participation costs and tuition fees) + 1000 per month for living costs.
A part of the online form, students have to provide some documentation by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). This documentation must be sent in one PDF (all the documentation in one PDF TOGETHER!) file with the subject EMMTCCM_NAME_SURNAME. Applications that do not comply with the procedure could be rejected.
- A motivation letter.
- A Curriculum Vitae including detailed academic information.
- An English transcription of the academic record (and a document describing the subjects studied in the university degree and the marks obtained, with special attention to the ones listed on the “who_and_how” document, for Bachelors not awarded in Europe or different from Physics, Chemistry or Materials Science).
- An English transcription of the bachelor degree certificate and any other university degree that you would like to be considered during the selection process.
- A valid certificate of English language (in case it is the teaching language at bachelor level, a certificate issued by the University could be included instead)
- A copy of your passport (it's no valid any other document like a birth certificate)
- A letter on the conformity with the call guidelines (download template here)
- A proof that you have the Financial Means to follow the master (document provided by your bank)
Deadline: 31st July, 2013.