WHO CAN APPLY?
The requirements to be accepted in the TCCM Master are:
- Bachelor in Chemistry, Physics or Material Science  or any equivalent level if authorized by the legislation of the corresponding European Country. Other scientific bachelors can be accepted, provided the student takes complementary levelling courses, under the supervision of his/her local Tutor.
- Internationally recognized English proficiency certificate equivalent to a TOEFL score of at least 213/500, 65/120 or 513/677, an IELTS score of at least 6, First Cambridge Certificate or B2.
The same criteria apply to students coming from European and from third countries.
For students coming from third countries or having a Bachelor different from those mentioned above, the possession of the following (or equivalent) subjects at the level of the Chemistry Eurobachelor needs to be certified:
Chemical Bonding, Atomic and Molecular Structure and Intermolecular Interactions, General Physics, Mathematics, General Physical Chemistry, Thermodynamics and Kinetics, Spectroscopy.
Some deficiencies may be remedied through the levelling course. However, if there are deficiencies in more than two of the aforementioned areas, the applicant will not be accepted.
 Students in the last year of any of these Bachelor studies can apply. However, they will be definitely accepted only if they successfully finish their Bachelor studies before the 1st of September of the Academic Year in which they wish to start the Master Courses.
HOW TO APPLY?
Students interested to apply for the TCCM Scholarships should send to firstname.lastname@example.org ONE pdf file with all the following documents: (all documents have to be translated into English. Official translation is not mandatory):
- A letter of motivation.
- A CV, including full academic information (degree, matters studied indicating the marks obtained, level of English and all the information the applicant may consider relevant).
- Copy of passport’s page where personal information is described.
- Proof of current place of residence, place of work, or study .
- A transcription of the academic records of bachelor’s degree (copy TOR of master’s degree too, if any).
- Copy of diploma of bachelor’s degree (copy of diploma of master’s degree too, if any.
- An internationally recognized English level test.
- Two letters of recommendation*
- The letter of compliance signed by the applicant.
*Referees can send their reference letter by themselves to email@example.com.
The selection of scholarship holders is carried out by the TCCM International Committee. The evaluation is made according to the information provided.
Please note that if the applicant is admitted in the Master, he/she will need to provide mandatorily, the corresponding certified copies of the academic record and degree certificates (legalized accordingly with the applicable legislation between the origin and host country) and English proficiency certificate.
The steps of the selection process are the following:
- Sending of documentation.
- After deadline, the International Committee scores the applications according with the background, merits etc.
- They make a list with the scores, from the highest to the lowest score .
- From this list are selected the aspirants for the scholarships.
Their referees are contacted to record more information about the corresponding aspirant.
- The selected aspirants for the scholarships are contacted in order to make an appointment for a meeting through skype, phone or by other means.