Skip to content


Frequently Asked Questions

In my University the studies are in English (or half of the instruction is in English), do I have to send the English certificate?
In case your education was taught in English and it is not specified in your transcript of records, please upload a document showing and verifying this information.
It is the moment to read my thesis, what language should I read it?
The students must agree this point with their local supervisor.
Documents to justify your current residence:
A document proving your current residence can be a tuition from your university, any type of document or invoice that includes your name and address or similar.
Is it necessary to present a diploma of English level in the selection process if my training has been given in English?
No, it is not necessary. But you will need to present a document that proves that your training has been taught in English.
When are contacted my referees?
Your referees are contacted in the case that we need more information about you. For example you have the same points that other students. In this situation we will contact with the referees to know more about the students and their backgrounds.
I have not finished my studies, could I apply to the master?
Students who have not finished their bachelor can apply but they must be sure to get their degree before the beginning of the master.
What is the language of the master?
The official language of the master is English but the institution has the option to choice the language of the lessons because the students have to learn a second European language.
Where can I get more information?
For any doubt you have, you can write us to: emtccm(at)
Is there any word or page limit to the personal statement of motivation required for TCCM application?
No, there is no text limit. The letter should be of adequate length, neither too long nor too short, containing the necessary information but not too long, as this may be detrimental to your interests.

Please, if you have any question, click here:

For any doubt you have, you can write us to: emtccm(at)